How should you prepare for your acupuncture treatment?
- Write down and bring any questions you may have.
- Wear or bring loose, comfortable clothing that will allow easy access as high as elbows and knees.
- Do not brush your tongue that day, if you normally do so.
- Eat a small meal within a few hours of your appointment.
- Try to refrain from overexertion, drugs, or alcohol before and after treatment.
- Be kind to yourself for the remainder of the day.
- While we do understand that emergencies come up, we reserve the right to charge a fee for cancelled or missed appointments without 24 hours notice. Reminder calls or emails cannot be guaranteed. It is the patient’s responsibility to keep the appointment. Prompt arrival for scheduled appointments is appreciated.